Teeth Whitening just €99
Brighten Self-Treatment; a 20 minute Express L.E.D Teeth-Brightening treatment. Lighten your teeth by up to 8-10 shades in just 20 minutes.
The procedure is completely safe, sterile, a self-administered simple treatment.
What to expect:
- You will be invited to complete a form to confirm that you are not contraindicated for the Self-Treatment and have had a recent dental check up to ensure that you are suitable for Pearlys Whitening.
- Check the pre-treatment shade of your teeth using the clinic’s Vita shade guide (the specialist can help you with this).
Your Self-Treatment kit will include:
- A prep wipe
- A double sealed pre-filled non-peroxide whitening tray
- A disposal bag
- Consent form
- Post treatment information sheet
- L.E.D. Light
You will also be supplied with:
- Vita teeth shade guide
- Scissors (to open the sterile packaging containing the Self-Treatment tray)
- A cup of water to rinse with
- Pearlys Weekly Teeth-Brighten Powder
- Pearlys Daily Teeth-Whiten Foam
- Prep your teeth using Pearlys Weekly Teeth-Brighten Powder for 2-4 minutes, rinse
- Open your Self-Treatment tray
- Dry your teeth using a tissue
- Place the Self-Treatment tray into your mouth whilst looking in the mirror to ensure that they are correctly positioned. The top and bottom teeth are covered in Pearlys Whitening Gel
- Position the L.E.D. light into place and activate by pressing the start button
- Sit comfortably for 20 minutes whilst the Pearlys Self-Treatment trays do their work. The unique shape of the tray means that the gel works all around the tooth, including the back and sides but isn’t swallowed
- After 20 minutes rinse and brush gently using Pearlys Daily Teeth-Whiten Foam
- After a final rinse with Pearlys Teeth-Whiten Rinse you can pop all used material into the disposal bag and using the shade guide check the results
- Remember to take your post treatment information sheet and avoid food and drink with colour in for 24 hours
|Teeth whitening only||€99.00|